J a g u a r D a y G r a d e s K - 5
2012-2013 Jaguar Day Registration
Step 1: Things to do ahead:
- Click here for the dates and times of registration and instructions for on the day of registration.
- Click here for Fingerprinting & TB - required for volunteers see instructions
- Click here to download a copy of the school supplies list
Note: You will need the newest versions of Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash Player.
Step 2: Fill out, print, and return the following forms to school on Jaguar Day.
Step 3: Complete these forms online and submit electronically.
Step 4: Preview the following forms which will be available on-site.
Step 5: Fundraising forms to be completed.
Step 1- Registration Instructions and dates.
Thursday, August 23rd
2:30 - 4:30 pm (last names A - L)
4:30 - 6:30 pm (last names M - Z / ALL)
Registration begins on Thursday, August 23rd when fees and forms may be submitted and class schedules are obtained.
If you are unable to participate in Jaguar Day, completed forms may be turned in to the office after August 23rd. Class assignments can be picked up between August 23rd and the first day of school. Please note the date and times for school pictures is to be determined. We will update the school calendar once the information becomes available.
What to Bring
You may want to bring cash and up to 4+checks. Checks are preferred to avoid credit card fees. VISA or Mastercard are accepted for PFC payments only:
- Walnut Acres PFC (for Jaguar Fund contributions, yearbook orders, emergency kits, and/or school merchandise) - checks, VISA or Mastercard.
- MDUSD (for lunch credits) - checks only
- Enrichment classes (checks only for each class registered) – class offerings will be published at a later date
- eScrip-New registrants must have their eleven digit Safeway Club Card number. If needed, call 877-723-3929 to retrieve number.